Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Two-Pass Encoding
Two-Pass Encoding [message #1901] Thu, 17 September 2020 18:53 Go to next message
bobd  is currently offline bobd
I am running version 2.9.13 and whenever I try to encode a video to an flv,fv4 or mp4 using 2 passes the conversion will go throught the first pass but at the start of the second pass videocharge studio will exit, this is on a computer running xp. BTW single pass encodes work everytime just the two-pass encodes do not work. I went ahead and loaded videocharge studio on a computer running windows7 to see if I could get it working on it and the same thing on 1 pass encodes it works great but on two pass encodes as soon as you start the encode a message pops up stating "All processes have been completed File(s) created -1, Error(s) -1, Warning(s) -1. which leaves a zero bit file.
Re: Two-Pass Encoding [message #1907 is a reply to message #1901 ] Sat, 19 September 2020 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bobd  is currently offline bobd
Hello Smile
I downloaded and installed Vidocharger Studio 2.10.0 and the two-pass encoding now works for the Sorenson codec but still does not work for me with the H264 codec. The results for the H264 codec in two-pass mode are the same as before.
Re: Two-Pass Encoding [message #1910 is a reply to message #1901 ] Mon, 21 September 2020 13:08 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Please, download latest version by the same link now and try it.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:which package?
Next Topic:Exported file names
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 21:05:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00658 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.