Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Watermark flicker
Watermark flicker [message #812] Tue, 24 January 2017 21:05 Go to next message
i-vim  is currently offline i-vim
Hi,

I have downloaded the watermark master trial with a view to purchase as we have an ongoing video production business.

I have tried to watermark the video on this page http://www.i-vim.com/wso/ with the words "produced by i-vim.com"

However as you can see it flickers all the way through. Is this a fault on my part? settings etc. as it seems to do it more when I apply transparency.

I would like the watermark to stay constant throughout, without the flicker.

Thanks for your time.

David.
Re: Watermark flicker [message #813 is a reply to message #812 ] Fri, 27 January 2017 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twcfan92  is currently offline twcfan92
I have the same problem with some of the videos I try to add a watermark too. It seems to be a problem with the video, not the watermark. I'm interested in a solution as well. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 28 January 2008 20:46]

Re: Watermark flicker [message #817 is a reply to message #812 ] Sat, 28 January 2017 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload you configuration and source files to our FTP server.
(please, contact us by email for login info)

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Watermark flicker [message #870 is a reply to message #817 ] Sun, 26 February 2017 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessicaamen  is currently offline jessicaamen
Any news on this? all of my videos are coming out with the flicker and I would love to buy this program if I can figure this out. It's exactly what I need but I can't have the watermark flickering.

any news would be great.

Thanks!
Re: Watermark flicker [message #871 is a reply to message #812 ] Sun, 26 February 2017 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Have you uploaded all files to our FTP server?
(We have sent you the info)

Thanks,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Watermark flicker [message #1427 is a reply to message #812 ] Thu, 23 August 2018 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spydah  is currently offline Spydah
I am also curious to know what how I can fix this. DO I have to attach a file to your server?
Re: Watermark flicker [message #1428 is a reply to message #812 ] Fri, 24 August 2018 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi, Spydah.

Please, provide us more info about your problem.
We have sent you info for our FTP server if you need to upload some files.

Regards,
Videocharge team.
Re: Watermark flicker [message #1686 is a reply to message #812 ] Fri, 21 June 2019 04:03 Go to previous message
bigkeg  is currently offline bigkeg
Is there a fix for this?? I am having the same problem as these guys. I have tried Watermark Master and VideoCharge.

If I move my image or text watermark to the center of the video it doesn't flicker.
But if the image or text watermark is aligned to the right or left if flickers / looks like its vibrating.

I forgot to mention that I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. And klite codec pack.

It only does it with .AVI ,.MP4 and .MPG file types. WMV there is no "Flicker"

Also I sent a support email.

I tried VideoCharge on my Windows XP laptop and everything worked fine. So this issue has to do with Windows 7.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2010 10:03]

Previous Topic:MP4 Conversion Issues
Next Topic:activation key needed
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 13:28:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00548 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.