Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Trailer making
Trailer making [message #1923] Mon, 28 September 2020 09:23 Go to next message
zarski  is currently offline zarski
Hello.

I wonder is it possible to use VCS to make trailers for video files? Under 'trailer' I mean the next: for example I need to have result clip about 8min long, so source video file is just can be divided to 8 pieces, each piece 1 min long, and then just join all those pieces together in one final movie 8 min long.

Is it possible to make such work by VCS with auto settings for every clip? Doing these cuts by hand takes too many efforts, so auto producing such trailers could really help to save time.
Re: Trailer making [message #1924 is a reply to message #1923 ] Tue, 29 September 2020 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi, Zarski.

Yes - sure, Videocharge Studio is developed for this task exactly.

You may read more info here:
http://www.videocharge.com/Products/vcs/features_list.php#Ed it_video

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 September 2011 07:20]

Re: Trailer making [message #1949 is a reply to message #1923 ] Sat, 07 November 2020 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zarski  is currently offline zarski
Hi!
According to manual I can define number of parts or length of every part in which source video will be cut, but after that I'll have to choose and join parts into one video file by myself. Is there any way to make trailers automatically?

For example, we have 20 min video and we want to make 8min trailer which consists of 8 of 1min parts. In this case we can define number of parts and length of every part, so program can divide original video into 8 parts, cut out first 1 min from every part and join them into one file.
Re: Trailer making [message #1950 is a reply to message #1923 ] Sat, 07 November 2020 16:44 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi, Zarski.

Yes, you may select manually any pieces of video files and join it into one single trailer,
but there isn't this ability in automatic mode for all files.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:problem with config
Next Topic:"Xvidcore.dll Not Found" Error
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 20:33:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.