Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Audio stripped out in WM
Audio stripped out in WM [message #1543] Mon, 28 January 2019 17:42 Go to next message
camills  is currently offline camills
In adding watermarks to an MP4/H264 video with AAC audio I set the prefs to leave the format unchanged. The watermarks rendered fine, but the audio track - which was rendered for about a second or so, went suddenly mute for the remaining minute or so. Also tried resetting format to MPEG4/MPEG4 audio - same result. Apart from minor colorization, no other process happening. Why is this? More to the point, how can I fix it?

Also, the video of the resulting file is much jerkier than the original, regrdless of whether I have framerate smoothing checked or not. Why is this happening if I am not changing the framerate?

Help appreciated as this is a good product but i do not want to have to compromise on quality just to have the software work.
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1548 is a reply to message #1543 ] Tue, 29 January 2019 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config file to our FTP server. We have sent you this info by enail.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1550 is a reply to message #1548 ] Tue, 29 January 2019 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get a 530 login incorrect error from smartFTP when trying to log into your ftp. Any ideas?
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1551 is a reply to message #1543 ] Wed, 30 January 2019 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Please, try to turn on/off passive mode.
Also be carefull while entering the data.
Our server works OK.
Please, send us the screenshot of smartFTP connection dialog with entered data by you.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1552 is a reply to message #1551 ] Wed, 30 January 2019 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
files now uploading: SA Football Stadiums.mp4 & Config YTshowreels.wcf

I look forward to hearing the results.

c
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1558 is a reply to message #1552 ] Fri, 08 February 2019 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still have not received an answer to this and you should have all the files now. Please confirm when I can expect to hear.
Thanks
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1562 is a reply to message #1543 ] Sun, 10 February 2019 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

It is some strange problem. We are tring to resolve it now.

Could you, pelase:

1) try Videocharge Studio with this file
2) try any other audio codec exept AAC/44100.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1563 is a reply to message #1562 ] Tue, 12 February 2019 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do not have videocharge studio, so cannt try this. I will, however, try with another codec. Please let me know if you have any success at your end.

c
Re: Audio stripped out in WM [message #1568 is a reply to message #1543 ] Sat, 16 February 2019 11:36 Go to previous message
Administrator
Hi.

Looks like it is AAC-44100 codec's problem.
Sure, you may use any our product, but don't use this codec.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Deploy applications based on watermark SDK.
Next Topic:Split and Thumbnail creation
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 22:30:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00464 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.