Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » command line tool encodes bigger files
command line tool encodes bigger files [message #674] Fri, 22 July 2016 17:57 Go to next message
Diz-X  is currently offline Diz-X

I have problems with movies encoding to DivX with the command line tool. When I encode a file with VideoCharge it uses the DivX compression as I configured it. When I use the command line too it doesn't stick to this settings, it makes way to big files now. Is there a quick fix for this?

I am using DivX 5.2.1 for encoding of our movies on a windows 2003 server.

Thanks.

http://www.whatboyswant.com
Re: command line tool encodes bigger files [message #675 is a reply to message #674 ] Sun, 24 July 2016 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Unfortunately we can't fix that since DivX settings can be saved in the config file in no way. We recommend you to look for some version of DivX that saves its settings in the register - that will resolve the problem.
Re: command line tool encodes bigger files [message #677 is a reply to message #674 ] Sun, 24 July 2016 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diz-X  is currently offline Diz-X

Thanks for your reply.

After your comment, I started to figure it out, I had to run vvcmd.exe on the same user as I configured videocharge.exe with.

http://www.whatboyswant.com
Re: command line tool encodes bigger files [message #678 is a reply to message #677 ] Sun, 24 July 2016 15:13 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
That's right. You are welcome anytime)
Previous Topic:Lose all video
Next Topic:VC Full ignores resize options when converting into DV
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 20:08:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00594 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.