Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » Video and Audio » General questions on creation of Video and Audio files » Need help with options?
Need help with options? [message #270] Sat, 11 July 2015 09:51 Go to next message
pierref  is currently offline pierref
I have some video's i encoded with cleaner 6 for mac but it seems that when i try to video the video's on my website they take for ever to load so i bought a copy of video charge but would like to know the option to re encode the video to a format so i can watch my videos on my website

my video are at 1.5mbit 640x480 high quality

but i want to make it at mabey 900kb/sec instead of 1.5mbit

what are the options please share your setting to be able to watch a 20 minute video online with out it taken forever to load and it has to be good quality i don't want much quality los in my video thank you
Re: Need help with options? [message #271 is a reply to message #270 ] Sat, 11 July 2015 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
pierref wrote on Tue, 11 July 2006 05:51

I have some video's i encoded with cleaner 6 for mac but it seems that when i try to video the video's on my website they take for ever to load so i bought a copy of video charge but would like to know the option to re encode the video to a format so i can watch my videos on my website

my video are at 1.5mbit 640x480 high quality

but i want to make it at mabey 900kb/sec instead of 1.5mbit

what are the options please share your setting to be able to watch a 20 minute video online with out it taken forever to load and it has to be good quality i don't want much quality los in my video thank you

Video of what format do you have? What format do you want to encode it to?
Re: Need help with options? [message #272 is a reply to message #270 ] Sun, 12 July 2015 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pierref  is currently offline pierref
Hi i want to convert a windows media file i have already to windows media again but in smaller bit rate here i have upload a picture of a video my friend has encoded i want to know how to setup the same options

index.php?t=getfile&id=27&private=0

Re: Need help with options? [message #273 is a reply to message #272 ] Sun, 12 July 2015 10:06 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
We've prepared config file (pierref.vcc) for you, it's attached below.
You need just to load VideoCharge, open the mentioned config file (press CTRL+O or open File->Config->Open Config or click on 'Load' button), add file you want to process and click 'Run'.

• Attachment: pierref.vcc
    (Size: 5.33KB, Downloaded 3898 time(s))

Previous Topic:creating mpeg miniclips
Next Topic:how do I apply fade in/out effects???????
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 05:20:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.