Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Problem processing video to remove static object
Problem processing video to remove static object [message #1476] Fri, 12 October 2018 20:47 Go to next message
houdinihar  is currently offline houdinihar
i am having a problem processing video to remove a static object. it seems the processing stops at the 50% mark everytime with the same video. it is a .avi 700mb long. i set my processing length to only 33 minutes after the first time and nothing changes. it still stops at the 50% processing point.
i have followed the "Removing Static Objects from Image". when i actually go to the folder where this is being processed after killing the processing, my file is only 5-6 kb, yes kb long.

any suggestions? this is a trial version. bad way to impress new, potential customers.

i am running win xp pro sp3.

thank you,
houdinihar
Re: Problem processing video to remove static object [message #1479 is a reply to message #1476 ] Sat, 13 October 2018 07:19 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config file to our FTP server? (we have sent you this info by email)

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 07:58]

Previous Topic:Hello new custumer
Next Topic:Remove watermark from photo
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 25 13:36:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00532 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.