Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » DV support?
DV support? [message #731] Sun, 27 November 2016 10:25 Go to next message
christerS  is currently offline christerS
Hello.

I cant get Watermark master or videocharge to open dv files, they crashes. I thougt i read that they at lest should read DV files.

christer
Re: DV support? [message #732 is a reply to message #731 ] Sun, 27 November 2016 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
DV encoding is supported by both VideoCharge (except VideoCharge Basic) and Watermark Master. Have you tried the latest versions of the programs?
If no, please download (at http://www.videocharge.com/download.php) and try the latest ones. If yes, then write about the problem to support@videocharge.com - you'll be asked to upload the DV files to our server and given all necessary coordinates.
Re: DV support? [message #735 is a reply to message #732 ] Tue, 13 December 2016 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok to everyone who want to know.

It seams like Watermark Master need Quicktime installed to be able to read DV. To simply have dv codecs deoas not help.

Right?

Christer S
Re: DV support? [message #737 is a reply to message #735 ] Sun, 18 December 2016 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Generally, Watermark Master does not require QuickTime to decode DV files. The problem may require more detailed examination, we need to glance at your DV files to come to a definite conclusion.
Re: DV support? [message #742 is a reply to message #737 ] Tue, 20 December 2016 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can it be that watermark only support dv/dvcam files as from sony and not dvcpro(panasonic) in *.dv format?
Re: DV support? [message #744 is a reply to message #742 ] Tue, 20 December 2016 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It may be. But we can't say exactly until we examine the file(s).
Re: DV support? [message #746 is a reply to message #744 ] Tue, 20 December 2016 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now where can i send a clip for you to view?
Re: DV support? [message #747 is a reply to message #732 ] Tue, 20 December 2016 19:55 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support wrote on Wed, 28 November 2007 12:40

write about the problem to support@videocharge.com - you'll be asked to upload the DV files to our server and given all necessary coordinates.

Previous Topic:supported codecs?
Next Topic:i get a REALLY annoying BUG in watermark master
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 17:23:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00562 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.