Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Watermark standalone??
Watermark standalone?? [message #869] Sun, 26 February 2017 01:24 Go to next message
christerS  is currently offline christerS
Is there any way of get the folders that i have select to autoprocess files to stay active after a reboot of the system? Any settings to autostart or something like that? It would help a lot as we work distans and the server autoreboots ones every day and we still want to have the Watermark standalone folders still active after reboot... Any ideas about this?

Christer

[Updated on: Wed, 27 February 2008 02:50]

Re: Watermark standalone?? [message #872 is a reply to message #869 ] Mon, 27 February 2017 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Please, add wmstandalone.exe to autostart list.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Watermark standalone?? [message #874 is a reply to message #872 ] Mon, 27 February 2017 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
christerS  is currently offline christerS
admin wrote on Thu, 28 February 2008 07:42

Hi.

Please, add wmstandalone.exe to autostart list.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

Are you saying that it should work if i put "wmstandalone.exe" in windows autostart folder?
That does not work at all... the folders i have set to be "watermark folders" is not active after a reboot.

Ones again... I have two folders that i want to always be ready for files that are dropped in them. They are configured diffrent and it works as long as i dont reboot the computer.
How can i make them active again after a reboot without having to do it by hand.

regards
Christer

[Updated on: Thu, 28 February 2008 23:35]

Re: Watermark standalone?? [message #886 is a reply to message #869 ] Sat, 04 March 2017 19:45 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Thanks for info.
We will investigate this problem.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Orig video file always stops at 26 seconds
Next Topic:Can I "cut" frames?
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 19:57:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00802 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.