Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Can't purchase VideoCharge
icon13.gif  Can't purchase VideoCharge [message #764] Thu, 05 January 2017 07:02 Go to next message
twcfan92  is currently offline twcfan92
I just tried to purchase VideoCharge and neither billing provider would let me do it.

SWREG said the link the form sent me to was wrong.

The other company wouldn't let me purchase b/c (I assume) I used my nick name, instead of my full name (which is written on my credit card). Even though the form does not say "enter your name, as it is written on your card."

It also wouldn't let me use my e-mail address b/c it was a Yahoo one, even though I paid for it. So I created an address using my website. So far I haven't received an e-mail about the account I created. So I have no idea how to correct my name.

Can you correct the SWREG link, so I can purchase this through them? IIRC, buying a license from them is a lot less of a hassle. Thanks.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 January 2008 07:03]

Re: Can't purchase VideoCharge [message #765 is a reply to message #764 ] Fri, 06 January 2017 18:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1 - Could you, please, contact SwReg and Plimus about your problem directly?

2 - Plimus also accept money via paypal

2 - We can accept money from you via epass (epassporte.com)

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Can't purchase VideoCharge [message #766 is a reply to message #764 ] Fri, 06 January 2017 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What good would contacting SWREG do me? You have the wrong URL in the form. Surely they won't tell me what's wrong with your form. And even if they did, you'd still have to correct it yourself.
Re: Can't purchase VideoCharge [message #769 is a reply to message #766 ] Sat, 07 January 2017 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Could you please point the link that is not correct? What version of VideoCharge and how many copies did you try to purchase?
Re: Can't purchase VideoCharge [message #771 is a reply to message #764 ] Sat, 07 January 2017 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weird. It works now (SWREG). I was able to place my order.
Re: Can't purchase VideoCharge [message #773 is a reply to message #771 ] Sat, 07 January 2017 18:34 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Fine Smile
Thank you for your interest in our product! If you experience any else troubles of such a kind, please let us know.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 January 2008 18:44]

Previous Topic:Help! Everytime I output, the size is always 0 KB and completed in 1 sec (Watermark Master)
Next Topic:cant proccess avi files
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 25 08:19:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00678 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.