Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Could not Obtain Images
Could not Obtain Images [message #305] Thu, 06 August 2015 23:32 Go to next message
fuzzbuzz  is currently offline fuzzbuzz
i keep getting this error message and wont encode any divx or xvid videos. the full error message is

Could not obtain pictures. Could not find required splitter. Please reinstall Direct X.

i even formatted and still getting this error. i installed the K-Lite codec pack could this be the cause? and this is for version 3.6.6.21

help please, it doesnt happen with mpegs
Re: Could not Obtain Images [message #313 is a reply to message #305 ] Sat, 15 August 2015 12:05 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
fuzzbuzz wrote on Sun, 06 August 2006 19:32

i keep getting this error message and wont encode any divx or xvid videos. the full error message is

Could not obtain pictures. Could not find required splitter. Please reinstall Direct X.

i even formatted and still getting this error. i installed the K-Lite codec pack could this be the cause? and this is for version 3.6.6.21

help please, it doesnt happen with mpegs

Please write about the problem to support@videocharge.com - it requires more detailed examination; possibly you'll be asked to upload one of problematic divx or xvid files.
Previous Topic:audio problem in converting avi to flv
Next Topic:Batch doesn't go in order.
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 22 15:29:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.12434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.