Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » crash crash crash
crash crash crash [message #314] Sun, 16 August 2015 17:36 Go to next message
essog  is currently offline essog
I just paid for Video Charge Express and it crashes all the time. I have never dealt with a more buggy application that was released to the public.

I sent trough all the error reports already, I hit send error report on every crash Wink

I am trying to split MPEG-1 files into 15 secon pieces. VC doesn't like some of the files because it crashes on the same clip and chunk every time.

I was using AVI/MPG/WMV splitter from boilsoft and it splits these MPEG files flawlessly so I know they are not corrupt.

Then the program crashes after running one job and and trying to run another.

And once in a while it just hangs up when I hit the Run button.

How do I get a refund?
Re: crash crash crash [message #316 is a reply to message #314 ] Mon, 17 August 2015 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buscar  is currently offline Buscar
The same problem here, the media files are mpgs (about 500mb), the files are no local, VC read from LAN (but the destination folder are local) and the split is every 17 seconds. I'm always make a list of many mpgs (10 or more). My errors are many, from crash avery 10 splits (close the program, re-open and after 10 more splits, the same error, EVERY 10 splits) not all files, but many. The other error, like essog: "And once in a while it just hangs up when I hit the Run button", and to hit exit as well, allways after make a list. Another error: the program just hangs up, no error window and if i look in the folder, the last 2 split are 0 mb.

I have the VideoCharge Full with registration (3.6.5.20), winxp sp2, Pentium D Dualcore 2.66mhz, 2gb ram and 1gb lan.

Help please Sad
Re: crash crash crash [message #317 is a reply to message #314 ] Tue, 18 August 2015 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No response?? Where is support??
Re: crash crash crash [message #318 is a reply to message #314 ] Tue, 18 August 2015 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Please excuse us for replying delay.

This bug seems to be fixed in VideoCharge v.3.6.7 that will be available at download page on August 19-20.
icon14.gif  Re: crash crash crash [message #320 is a reply to message #318 ] Tue, 18 August 2015 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good news!!! Very Happy
Re: crash crash crash [message #321 is a reply to message #314 ] Tue, 18 August 2015 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's great news. I will hold off finishing my work until Monday then so I can try the new version Smile
Re: crash crash crash [message #322 is a reply to message #321 ] Fri, 21 August 2015 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
Please inform us immediately if something is wrong again there, and we'll fix the problem ASAP! Cool
Re: crash crash crash [message #323 is a reply to message #314 ] Fri, 21 August 2015 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Uninstalled the old and installed the new.

All the same problems as before.

Not just with MPG but WMV files as well.

A real dissapointment considering how much potential this app has.

What can be done?
Re: crash crash crash [message #324 is a reply to message #323 ] Fri, 21 August 2015 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
essog wrote on Mon, 21 August 2006 16:47

Uninstalled the old and installed the new.

I did that with the full version, but the problem become big problem, every single time i hit run, crash, every single time... i can't start a process... so? uninstalled the new and installed the old... and now works.

Crying or Very Sad

I have no luck
Re: crash crash crash [message #325 is a reply to message #314 ] Fri, 21 August 2015 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah same here, more crashing not less Sad Sad
Re: crash crash crash [message #327 is a reply to message #325 ] Sat, 22 August 2015 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We work at the problem now. You'll be informed immediately when results are obtained!
Re: crash crash crash [message #328 is a reply to message #327 ] Sun, 23 August 2015 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need more information in order to reproduce this bugs on our machines. Please write about the problem to support@videocharge.com and describe it in details (maybe some direct sequence of actions that gives rise to crash, config file, etc) there. The bugs will be fixed as soon as we can reproduce them!
Re: crash crash crash [message #347 is a reply to message #314 ] Thu, 03 September 2015 07:34 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Version 3.6.8 is now available at our download page, it has a couple of similiar bugs fixed...

Previous Topic:Save location
Next Topic:Problem with the TABS
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 08:41:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00661 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.