Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Command line utility problem
Command line utility problem [message #359] Tue, 08 September 2015 23:13 Go to next message
jnorris441  is currently offline jnorris441
vccmd.exe is amazing and I use it all the time, but I have found that it will crash on some movies that the full version of VideoCharge will open.

Also sometimes it will start extracting frames, then it gets to a bad frame and it crashes. Is there a way to keep vccmd.exe from crashing or hanging when it gets to a frame it can't decode?
Re: Command line utility problem [message #364 is a reply to message #359 ] Fri, 11 September 2015 09:51 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
jnorris441 wrote on Fri, 08 September 2006 19:13

vccmd.exe is amazing and I use it all the time, but I have found that it will crash on some movies that the full version of VideoCharge will open.

Also sometimes it will start extracting frames, then it gets to a bad frame and it crashes. Is there a way to keep vccmd.exe from crashing or hanging when it gets to a frame it can't decode?

Please write about the problem to support@videocharge.com and describe it in detail there, attach the config file you worked with.
Possibly you'll be asked to upload the original (input) file to our server.
Previous Topic:Making Thumbnails from Flash .swf or .flv
Next Topic:Latest version crashes
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 24 06:22:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00482 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.