Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Couple of issues with Registered full version splitting mov's
icon1.gif  Couple of issues with Registered full version splitting mov's [message #366] Sat, 12 September 2015 18:03 Go to next message
DreamTank  is currently offline DreamTank
Hello , purchased the VideoCharger Full version. Having issues slitting mov files without recompression. Have installed the latest quicktime player and using the latest version of VideoCharger Full. Starts to process the mov and then it just goes away no error. Also strangly says its encoding and produces a mp4 output in the directory which isnt what I want , I want a mov output same as it was input as. The movs hsve been created with ffmpeg.

Thanks for your time
Chris Greenwell
Re: Couple of issues with Registered full version splitting mov's [message #367 is a reply to message #366 ] Sat, 12 September 2015 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have the same issue when trying to split without re-encoding flv's made with ffmpeg as well.
Re: Couple of issues with Registered full version splitting mov's [message #368 is a reply to message #366 ] Sat, 12 September 2015 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is the command lines I used to make the mov's and flv's with ffmpeg so you can recreate the file types.

Mov's
ffmpeg -i video.mpg -b 930 -vcodec mpeg4 -acodec mp3 -s 640x480 mov\mov_full_hi.mov

flv's
ffmpeg -i video.mpg -b 930 -ar 44100 -r 30 -s 640x480 flv\flv_full_hi.flv

I am using Multiply , split into eqaul parts of 6 without recompression.

Thanks
Chris Greenwell

Re: Couple of issues with Registered full version splitting mov's [message #370 is a reply to message #368 ] Sun, 13 September 2015 15:34 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
We need more information in order to examine the issue. Please write about it to support@videocharge.com and attach the config file you used.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 September 2006 15:44]

Previous Topic:Latest version crashes
Next Topic:Extracting images (Grabber function)
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 22 17:44:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00523 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.