Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » logo insert
logo insert [message #288] Fri, 24 July 2015 06:47 Go to next message
santhosh44  is currently offline santhosh44
i know how to use videocharge to watermark a video clip with text/image .. now is it possible using videocharge to insert a full sized still image (jpeg file) into the video clip .. i wud like to insert my site logo (jpeg file - size 352X288) at the beginning of all video clips (mpeg file - size 352X288) and set its duration to 5 seconds..

rgds
Re: logo insert [message #289 is a reply to message #288 ] Fri, 24 July 2015 09:42 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
santhosh44 wrote on Mon, 24 July 2006 02:47

i know how to use videocharge to watermark a video clip with text/image .. now is it possible using videocharge to insert a full sized still image (jpeg file) into the video clip .. i wud like to insert my site logo (jpeg file - size 352X288) at the beginning of all video clips (mpeg file - size 352X288) and set its duration to 5 seconds..

rgds

We recommend to use "File" -> "Add folder's contents" command when working with great number of files lying in a single folder.
Select folder with files (select files by mask if necessary), then go to the Watermak Editor. Choose an image (logo) to be imposed and go to the Live Time tab. There specify
  1. Mode='Custom'
  2. Span='Start - 5s'
  3. Turn on "Use alpha link" check-box if you want the imposed check-box to appear/disappear/both smoothly.

If "Use alpha link" is on, below you may adjust
  1. Type='Start/Start-End/End' - to define if the effect must affect watermark's appearance, disappearance or both of them
  2. Duration - time period during which a watermark is being transformed from invisible state into visible one (or vice versa)

As a result the first 5 seconds of all files (all selected files if the file mask was specified) in the folder will be watermarked with your logo.
Previous Topic:Problem with Create Video Gallery function
Next Topic:Won't Install
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 26 07:13:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00672 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.