Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Orig video file always stops at 26 seconds
icon6.gif  Orig video file always stops at 26 seconds [message #837] Tue, 07 February 2017 21:10 Go to next message
hallofwebz  is currently offline hallofwebz
Hi,

Quote from associate eMail:
"BTW, at 26 seconds, the original video file always stopped. There is a 26 second flag somewhere in the clip that says that is the end. I can play the .vob file completely (.vob is very robust) but every converter I tried didn’t like it past 26 seconds. There is something happening in the code (not the video).

I would say try another test of another clip, say 3 minutes. Perhaps there was a hit in the original recording that somehow fooled the converter.
(I am not an expert in this area, it would take a weeks worth of work to get to know all the nuances of the errors.)"

We're still working with a trial version of VideoCharge; would this have anything to do with the 26 second issue? If not, what likely would it be?

Thanks
Re: Orig video file always stops at 26 seconds [message #840 is a reply to message #837 ] Wed, 08 February 2017 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your config-file and video .vob file to our FTP server:

Server: ***
Login: ***
Pass: ***

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 February 2008 10:24]

icon6.gif  Re: Orig video file always stops at 26 seconds [message #883 is a reply to message #840 ] Sat, 04 March 2017 00:56 Go to previous message
hallofwebz  is currently offline hallofwebz
Hi,

You can close this thread if you want, because this problem no longer exists. I think it was due to a corrupted video.

Thank you,
Shad
Previous Topic:Trial Version - processed file nowhere to be found
Next Topic:Watermark standalone??
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 21:15:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.