Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » My serial won't work!
My serial won't work! [message #437] Fri, 27 November 2015 10:11 Go to next message
jaze22  is currently offline jaze22
Videocharge is great when it works. But today I found no matter what setting I used I could not watermark movies. So I decided to upgrade to the latest version. Now i've hit another problem, when trying to activate the software it now says my serial is invalid!

Please could someone activate my serial again:
[removed by moderator]

[Updated on: Wed, 29 November 2006 14:01] by Moderator

Re: My serial won't work! [message #438 is a reply to message #437 ] Fri, 27 November 2015 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaze22  is currently offline jaze22
Also when I visited www.videocharge.com/accustom.php and entered in my details the activation code it email will not work.

'Invalid Activation Key. Please verify your serial number and activation key.'

Why does it not surprise me there is bugs in the activation process as well as the software...
Re: My serial won't work! [message #439 is a reply to message #437 ] Sun, 29 November 2015 05:12 Go to previous message
imp.lew  is currently offline imp.lew
Hey mate,

I am the company i work for have had this issue too, since we are a multimedia company and we hammer our computers 24/7, we are constantly having to upgrade hardware, format installs and so forth, the Video Charge Activation keys only allow you to put use them 3 times, once you have tried activating more than 3 times, that serial becomes invalid. This is a real pain especially since we have a few keys now invalid due to the fact that some of our users were upgrading to the latest versions and for some reason it didn't roll over the activation, therefor making us once again have to imput the key again. Considering most of our users don't have full administration rights in their accounts, Video Charge would accept the activation, that is until you closed the program and re-opened, once again asking for the activation. So this made the process a real pain for our computer admins. Anywayz mate, basicly your issue could have something to do with the fact you might of activated it more than 3 times, now making your key invalid.

Hope this helps with narrowing down the issue.

Lewis
Internet Media Productions

Lewis
Internet Media Productions
Previous Topic:Batch joining videos
Next Topic:You have made already 3 activations
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 21:27:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.