Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » does videocharge Studio really support SWF?
icon9.gif  does videocharge Studio really support SWF? [message #1581] Wed, 27 February 2019 19:54 Go to next message
DanOlise  is currently offline DanOlise
Hi Guys,

I have just purchased Videocharge Studio which i feel is a wonderfull product and one of the best i have ever used, however the programme doesn't seem to work with swf files.

I had this problem with the trial version and though it may have just been a limitation and was suprised to find the same problem is till present in the activated version.

I have re-installed the programme about four times now and still swf files will not load, convert or even play.

i have tried many other conversion, editing software which didn't have videocharge studios capabilities but they all could load, convert and play swf files!

can anyone shed some light on this situation.

Thankyou

Daniel
Re: does videocharge Studio really support SWF? [message #1583 is a reply to message #1581 ] Fri, 01 March 2019 11:51 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Videocharge Studio supports SWF files without Action Script.
Please, send us your files.
We will check it.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection
Next Topic:Add watermark to start and end of video?
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 09:19:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00505 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.