Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » watermark master, sound doesnt correspond with video
watermark master, sound doesnt correspond with video [message #1306] Thu, 10 May 2018 14:58 Go to next message
teomax  is currently offline teomax
hi
i got a small problem with watermark master. some of my watermarked videos doesnt correlate with sound, the sound is actually delayed, so eg. "people speaks and the sound comes a bit later".
any ideas?
Re: watermark master, sound doesnt correspond with video [message #1309 is a reply to message #1306 ] Mon, 14 May 2018 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Please, upload you source video file, the config-file and output file to our FTP server. (We have sent you this info by email)

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: watermark master, sound doesnt correspond with video [message #1506 is a reply to message #1309 ] Tue, 04 December 2018 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
teomax  is currently offline teomax
admin wrote on Thu, 14 May 2009 01:36

Hi.

Please, upload you source video file, the config-file and output file to our FTP server. (We have sent you this info by email)

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

well, it was not important thing in the past for me, but now i would like to solve it. still have the same problem.
can you please re-send me the info to your ftp server?
thanks in advance
with greetings
Re: watermark master, sound doesnt correspond with video [message #1507 is a reply to message #1306 ] Wed, 05 December 2018 15:05 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Sure.
Please, check your email box.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Rip of DVD produces 2 meg avi file
Next Topic:Audio stops
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 23:42:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds