Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » From .AVI to .WMV
From .AVI to .WMV [message #1364] Wed, 20 June 2018 22:05 Go to next message
Hoboken Golf  is currently offline Hoboken Golf
Hi guys,

I work here at Hoboken Golf and we are considering purchasing Watermark Master to edit our videos in batches.

I need to be able to convert an average of 38 mb avi videos into 3-4 mb wmv files with a watermark.

I have figured out the whole watermark part and how to output it however I have not been able to output a file less than 7 MB without the video skipping.

I know this is possible because I previously used Windows Movie Maker and it was able to convert 38mb avi to 4mb wmv while still keeping the picture 640x480.

Is it possible to do so in Watermark Master?

Thanks,
Antonio
Re: From .AVI to .WMV [message #1366 is a reply to message #1364 ] Fri, 22 June 2018 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Sure. You can do it. You should set all output parameters correctly:

For output file size determination you should set corresponded video bit-rate. For better quality we recommend to use Unconstrained VBR mode. In such case encoding process runs slowly but provides best video quality.

WatermarkMaster uses same technology as Windows Movie Market for creating WMV files.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 08:38]

Re: From .AVI to .WMV [message #1398 is a reply to message #1366 ] Wed, 11 July 2018 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoboken Golf  is currently offline Hoboken Golf
I do appologize for replying late, I have not been around to answer. We have purchased the program and as I mentioned we are still trying to figure this out. How do I know what to set the bit-rate to so that the video looks smooth and still keeps a small video size?
Re: From .AVI to .WMV [message #1399 is a reply to message #1364 ] Fri, 13 July 2018 06:50 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

We need more info about your files.
Could you, please, upload your source video file and the current config file to our FTP server (we have sent you this info by email).

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Watermark Master SDK
Next Topic:MP4 conversion not working
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 12:38:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00470 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.