Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Runtime Error
Runtime Error [message #1255] Tue, 27 March 2018 03:49 Go to next message
sazmania  is currently offline sazmania

I just purchased watermark master at the end of my trial. After registration I tried processing a video and it gave me a runtime error which read "The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the support team for more information. I thought maybe it was the file type so I tried some other files with the same results. Then I downloaded a fresh copy of watermark master from your website and loaded it onto another computer which had never had WM loaded on it before... Again the same error. I refused to believe its the files because I have tried many different types .avi .wmv ect and it cant be a config file because i have not even saved a config file on the second computer i tried(just used the wizard). Dont know what else to do. I even reloaded the first computer to wipe out any instance of WM and it still gives me an error. I have been working with these files and WM for weeks.. Why would it choose to stop now? The only variable I can see is the serial number and activation code I received after purchase.
Re: Runtime Error [message #1257 is a reply to message #1255 ] Tue, 27 March 2018 08:14 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

This errors usually mean that you have installed Watermark Master incorrectly.

1) Be sure that you have "admin" rights on your PCs.
2) Please, uninstall WatermarkMaster, remove all folders and install it again.
3) Please, send us the screenshot of the error if it doesn't help.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Video Charge demo crashes during batch thumbnail processing
Next Topic:VideoCharge hangs at 0%
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 11:29:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.