Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Thumbnail and .IFO Problems
Thumbnail and .IFO Problems [message #1694] Sun, 07 July 2019 12:42 Go to next message
someguy124  is currently offline someguy124
Hello,

I thought I would let you know about the problems I am having so hopefully you can give me some help.

When I generate thumbnails from some files, it will get stuck generating one of the thumbnails and the software will freeze. I have to correct this by manually choosing a thumbnail for the one that it freezes on, instead of it auto-choosing. This is a time-consuming process.

When I import .VOB files directly and try to convert, the converted files will end up with distorted audio depending on the Audio tracks of the .VOB file. I can fix this by importing the .IFO file instead, but then the %d Filename pattern doesn't work because for some reason it doesn't know the name of the folder that the .IFO file is from (even though it's in the same folder as the .VOB files).

Any recommendations? I am using the latest version of Videocharge Studio. This problems are becoming tiresome please help. Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 July 2010 12:45]

Re: Thumbnail and .IFO Problems [message #1697 is a reply to message #1694 ] Tue, 09 July 2019 06:18 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video files and the config file to our FTP server. He have sent you this info by FTP.

We will try to research the problem.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

Previous Topic:new VideoCharge halts on second pass of 2 pass encoding
Next Topic:Encoding videos for blackberry & other smartphones
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 14:24:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00483 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.