Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Watermark Master not processing .flv and .mp4 videos on Vista
Watermark Master not processing .flv and .mp4 videos on Vista [message #1709] Thu, 22 August 2019 15:30 Go to next message
poldergal  is currently offline poldergal
As some posts here made mention of Videocharge Studio, I have installed that too. Large .flv files are still making the program crash and .mp4 files are converted without audio, regardless of whether I select Original File Format, .mp4 or .mpeg.

I think I will stick to my current programs. I was hoping to find something that could edit, watermark and convert all in one, but that seems to be a pipe dream...

Quote:

OK - I've expanded the output window, which showed me that I should have selected an output format despite the fact that I don't want to actually change the original format. In any case, selecting a format does the job.

However, Watermark Master crashes when I add large .flv files (30MB or more) and some .mp4 files are played without any audio so the output result is also without audio.

Quote:

Hi,

I'm trying out Watermark Master before I purchase it. My requirements are simple: I just want to add a text watermark to .flv, .wmv and .mp4 files without converting them. So far, I've only been successful with .wmv files. Flash and .mp4 files are not being processed although I can play them on Watermark Master.

Although Watermark Master says it has successfully completed all processes when I select "Run", there is nothing in the output folder. The output window at the bottom also shows an error, but I have no idea how to access the error info so that I can make the necessary adjustments.

I run the software on a Vista machine.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2010 17:01]

Re: Watermark Master not processing .flv and .mp4 videos on Vista [message #1710 is a reply to message #1709 ] Sun, 25 August 2019 10:57 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file, output video and the config file to our FTP server (we have sent this data for you by email).

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

Previous Topic:sound out of sync
Next Topic:ERROR R6016 - not enough space for thread data
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 17:53:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00626 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.