Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Latest version crashes
Latest version crashes [message #284] Tue, 21 July 2015 12:38 Go to next message
ceasar  is currently offline ceasar
I just bought Video charge PRO

When I start the application and select an video file ( in this case an
mpg ) en select as output FLV/swf file the application crashes

It says VideoCharge.exe error
The read or write to the memory failed
Click OK to end the program or cancel to look for the errors

Then VideoCharge closes down

This doesn't occur when for example select for output wmf or MOV for =
example

Uses the latest version 3.6.4.19 WInXP pro

I am in an urgend need to use the output to FLV so can you please help me
Re: Latest version crashes [message #285 is a reply to message #284 ] Tue, 21 July 2015 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just tested it on another computer with a fresh install ( winXP service pack1 ) and the same thing happenened

Not an memory error but just closes down after clicking RUN with output flv
Re: Latest version crashes [message #286 is a reply to message #284 ] Wed, 22 July 2015 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
temporary solved by installing the full version first.
Then do an export to flv with the full version.
Close the application and then download the pro version and overwrite the full installation without uninstalling the full first.

Now the export to flv works

the developers ( great support by the way ) are looking into this right now and I think there will be a solution soon.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 July 2006 19:05]

Re: Latest version crashes [message #292 is a reply to message #286 ] Fri, 24 July 2015 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
ceasar wrote on Sat, 22 July 2006 15:12

temporary solved by installing the full version first.

Then download the pro version and overwrite the full installation without uninstalling the full first.

Now the export to flv works

the developers ( great support by the way ) are looking into this right now and I think there will be a solution soon.

Rather good news. Тhank you very much for the given information!
Meanwhile we’ll try to fix the problem completely.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 July 2006 10:23]

Re: Latest version crashes [message #298 is a reply to message #284 ] Tue, 28 July 2015 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ripster  is currently offline ripster
I'm having somewhat of the same problem.

I'm using VC Pro -trial version-, (DL 2 days ago), Win2k Pro S/Pack 4. Clean system.

Whenever I try to convert a .mov (or .mpg) to .swf or .flv, it errors out and exits. It does create the new file with a file length of zero. It always says it's creating an error log but I can't find it anywhere in the program's directory, source or destination directories, or in the system (user) directories. If I could find one I'd upload it or send it to you for analysis right away because I need it.

I'll tell you folks though, I'm in SERIOUS need of YOUR program as I have tried just about every sorry stinking ass video manipulator/editor/convertor out there... and a hundred bucks for this one is cheap for the ease of use! I've got hundreds of very short video clips to convert and upload for a major corporate project I'm working on and this thing as far as I can tell truly rocks.

What I appreciate the most though, is the fact that I don't have to deal with really bad output copyright stuff on my works in progress during evaluation!

Your strategy for leaving the output video untouched in an evaluation version of your program is right on and you definitely rate 110% in my book. And that's where the buck stops! My TIME invested not just in evaluation of your product, but that my TIME is NOT WASTED - I don't need to go back and waste time re-compiling the same damn videos to get rid of crap I shouldn't have to in the first place.

You folks deserve MEGA-KUDOS from the highest sw review authority anywhere, and that is from the people that are willing to pay for a good product.

Please keep up the fantastic work on VideoCharge and let us know when you can get the flash thingy fixed.

Cool
Re: Latest version crashes [message #299 is a reply to message #298 ] Tue, 28 July 2015 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ripster wrote on Fri, 28 July 2006 01:32

I'm having somewhat of the same problem.

I'm using VC Pro -trial version-, (DL 2 days ago), Win2k Pro S/Pack 4. Clean system.

Whenever I try to convert a .mov (or .mpg) to .swf or .flv, it errors out and exits. It does create the new file with a file length of zero. It always says it's creating an error log but I can't find it anywhere in the program's directory, source or destination directories, or in the system (user) directories. If I could find one I'd upload it or send it to you for analysis right away because I need it.

I'll tell you folks though, I'm in SERIOUS need of YOUR program as I have tried just about every sorry stinking ass video manipulator/editor/convertor out there... and a hundred bucks for this one is cheap for the ease of use! I've got hundreds of very short video clips to convert and upload for a major corporate project I'm working on and this thing as far as I can tell truly rocks.

What I appreciate the most though, is the fact that I don't have to deal with really bad output copyright stuff on my works in progress during evaluation!

Your strategy for leaving the output video untouched in an evaluation version of your program is right on and you definitely rate 110% in my book. And that's where the buck stops! My TIME invested not just in evaluation of your product, but that my TIME is NOT WASTED - I don't need to go back and waste time re-compiling the same damn videos to get rid of crap I shouldn't have to in the first place.

You folks deserve MEGA-KUDOS from the highest sw review authority anywhere, and that is from the people that are willing to pay for a good product.

Please keep up the fantastic work on VideoCharge and let us know when you can get the flash thingy fixed.

Cool

Thank you for complimentary comments!
First we recommend you to download and install the latest version of VideoCharge Pro.
If the latest version keeps on crashing, then please write about the problem to support@videocharge.com - you'll be requested for additional information that can help us to fix the bug.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 July 2006 08:35]

Re: Latest version crashes [message #300 is a reply to message #284 ] Tue, 28 July 2015 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ripster  is currently offline ripster
Reinstalled via your download link and it still exits when attempting to convert to flv/swa. I've sent you an email.

Thanks.
Re: Latest version crashes [message #301 is a reply to message #300 ] Tue, 28 July 2015 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ripster wrote on Fri, 28 July 2006 12:05

Reinstalled via your download link and it still exits when attempting to convert to flv/swa. I've sent you an email.

Thanks.

E-mail is replied.
Re: Latest version crashes [message #302 is a reply to message #301 ] Fri, 31 July 2015 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The bug is fixed in VideoCharge v.3.6.6.21 (July, 31).
Re: Latest version crashes [message #365 is a reply to message #284 ] Sat, 12 September 2015 10:52 Go to previous message
Blow  is currently offline Blow
i think, you'd better have used another tool for conversion.for example i've found this program- FlashConv, i think not a bad one, haven't any difficulties.maybe you have to try this one?

[Updated on: Tue, 12 September 2006 10:54]

Previous Topic:Command line utility problem
Next Topic:Couple of issues with Registered full version splitting mov's
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 19:14:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.