Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Problem watermarking multiple format files using Videocharge Full
Problem watermarking multiple format files using Videocharge Full [message #1078] Tue, 26 September 2017 13:42 Go to next message
dramore  is currently offline dramore
Hello,
I have some problems using videocharge full version at Windows Vista. I'm using it to watermark lots of clips with different formats and size with a GIF image (trasparent background) without any recompression or change of the format. I noticed that it have lots of big problems with the mpg files (the final file looks not working, looks like the codec is wrong and there are LOTS of noise in the video). With different sizes and format the watermarks is in different part of the screen and not always in the same corner. Isn't it possible to add a watermark in a relative position in all the clips and not in an absolute way?

Thanks
Re: Problem watermarking multiple format files using Videocharge Full [message #1079 is a reply to message #1078 ] Fri, 29 September 2017 14:32 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Sure. Foe example, you should bind your logo to bottom-right coner. Please, see 9 squares icons on the right of timeline.

2) We can see your problems with quality of output video.
Please, upload you source, result video files, GIF for watermarks and the congif-file to our FTP server.
We have sent you this onfo by email.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Watermark Master Problems
Next Topic:Video Charge converting AVI to SWF
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 22:19:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00960 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.