Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Frustated encode problem
Frustated encode problem [message #1365] Thu, 21 June 2018 10:50 Go to next message
ResitK  is currently offline ResitK
I have a very frustated problem with Videocharge Full.

I can't encode avi, xvid & divx video's.

It's just hangs on 0%, tried every codec pack, clean OS install but the problem doesn't go away.

So Google wasn't a friend for me so wonder someone can help here out.

Also only with K-lite the audio option of MP3 settings for the video you can chose a bitrate and without K-lite and any other codec pack, it gives a error and tells that there is a audio problem.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 June 2009 10:50]

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1367 is a reply to message #1365 ] Fri, 22 June 2018 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Does Windows Media Player play this files OK?
This error occurs when you setup non-working codecs.
Try to reinstall it or install new codecs.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 08:54]

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1368 is a reply to message #1367 ] Fri, 22 June 2018 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really tried everything, playing the files is no problem and converting with Divx 7 also not a problem.

Like I said, installed a clean Vista and still have a problem.

Even tried a setting like I used Videocharge 2 years ago, without using any codec pack just a couple players.

Also when I select any codec in the AVI menu in Videocharge, the MP3 settings have no options too chose, just with K-lite it has but the other codec packs not.

EDIT:

Is it maybe possible that I can get a working Profile from you guys for the K-Lite codecpack ??.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 June 2009 00:14]

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1377 is a reply to message #1365 ] Sun, 24 June 2018 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Some MP3 codecs work incorrect with Videocharge Full Sad

We will release Videocharge Studio 1.2. soon with internal own MP3 codecs. We can only suggest it after release.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 08:55]

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1378 is a reply to message #1377 ] Sun, 24 June 2018 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm it always worked without any problems untill the last couple weeks, even on my laptop it does the same.

I only use this program since 3 years without any problem Smile and 1 week ago I even thought maybe going from a professional to a full version would help.

So I extended for 30,- dollars for nothing, can I get discharge back Smile, also buying Videocharge Studio is not a option for me.

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1380 is a reply to message #1365 ] Mon, 25 June 2018 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Videocharge uses codecs are installed in your system.
This codecs can be reinstalled (or installed new codecs) and Videocharge stops working correctly. Sad

We suggest to try Videocharge Studio that has own internal major codecs. It has trial period.
We can provide you 1 activation for it for free as for our old customer.

Also you may upload you video files to our FTP server - we will check it.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 08:55]

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1381 is a reply to message #1380 ] Mon, 25 June 2018 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin wrote on Thu, 25 June 2009 06:12

We suggest to try Videocharge Studio that has own internal major codecs. It has trial period.
We can provide you 1 activation for it for free as for our old customer.

Hi mister admin,

I could switch to Videocharge Studio but after the first activation do I need to pay for the program then ??, I am not really in to that and to bad Videocharge is screwed up Razz, made over 400 video's or so with the program.

I clean install the OS in 2 months always.

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1383 is a reply to message #1365 ] Tue, 26 June 2018 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

Please, try Videocharge Studio on your PC.
At first we need to know does it work OK for your task at first.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 January 2010 09:00]

Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1389 is a reply to message #1383 ] Tue, 26 June 2018 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin wrote on Fri, 26 June 2009 07:06

Hi.

Please, try Videocharge Studio on your PC.
We need to know does it works OK for your task at first.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

O my just tested it and it really worked, for months had the problem and it just did got away with Videocharge Studio Cool .
Re: Frustated encode problem [message #1391 is a reply to message #1365 ] Fri, 29 June 2018 07:33 Go to previous message
Administrator
Hi.

Please, see our answer in your PM.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:FLV Files not compactible on FMS 3.5
Next Topic:Watermark Master SDK
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 19 21:36:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00626 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.