Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Cannot Load Config
Cannot Load Config [message #1776] Sat, 25 January 2020 21:40 Go to next message
tonykhlo  is currently offline tonykhlo
I am using a trial version. It worked in the beginning and everything was fine. I am getting the error message "Cannot Load Config." Even if I "new" a config, do nothing and save it. When I open the config just saved, the same error message. I am not sure what I did wrong and how to resolve it. I tried reboot and reinstall already. pls assist. thanks
Re: Cannot Load Config [message #1777 is a reply to message #1776 ] Sun, 26 January 2020 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

1) Which of our products do you use?

2) Please, send us your config file.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Cannot Load Config [message #1778 is a reply to message #1777 ] Sun, 26 January 2020 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
videocharge studio. just downloaded yesterday. pls see attached file. It is a very simple watermark file from wizard. I tried many different way, but none work now. Is there is limitation for the videocharge studio trial version? My goal was to do command line batch video watermark. thanks

• Attachment: a1.vsc
    (Size: 3.86KB, Downloaded 2362 time(s))

Re: Cannot Load Config [message #1779 is a reply to message #1778 ] Tue, 28 January 2020 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there any solution to my problem with videocharge studio. Please assist. I wish to buy right the way. If trial version has limitation. Once I buy, would the problem be solved? thanks
Re: Cannot Load Config [message #1780 is a reply to message #1776 ] Tue, 28 January 2020 09:56 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

We have uploaded new version of Videocharge Studio.
Could you, please, try it?
Look like there was small bug with encoding.

Thanks,
Videocharge Team.

Previous Topic:MTS to MP4 or WMV?
Next Topic:Merging video files to make one long file
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 21 03:30:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.