Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions?
Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1937] Tue, 06 October 2020 02:25 Go to next message
Bill8  is currently offline Bill8
I am making clips with Videocharge Full, converting .wmv into .wmvs and .mp4s, typically using the wizard to set the parameters.

I am seeing the audio dropping from some of the clips - sudden silence. Experimenting with audio rates does not seem to affect it. The original definitely has teh audio. And, when I use a tool like windows movie maker to chop the original into sections, I can often get the section that drops audio to clip properly with the audio.

Is anyone else having this problem? How did you solve it?
Re: Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1938 is a reply to message #1937 ] Tue, 06 October 2020 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, try trial version of Videocharge Studio for you task.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1939 is a reply to message #1938 ] Wed, 07 October 2020 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin wrote on Fri, 07 October 2011 06:32

Hi.

Could you, please, try trial version of Videocharge Studio for you task.

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.

I'll try that, but I'm not excited about paying another hundred to get studio, and would rather figure out if there is some setting I can adjust to prevent the dropping audio.

It's been good software, and presumably studio is good software, but a hundred bucks starts to be real money.
Re: Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1940 is a reply to message #1937 ] Wed, 07 October 2020 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi.

If Videocharge Studio works OK for your tasks - we will provide you with the serial number for it for free.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1941 is a reply to message #1940 ] Sun, 11 October 2020 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, using studio does solve the problem. My inexperience with the rather different interface slowed down the process of finding the right settings for the optimum sized clips, but so far I have not had the sound drop from the finished clips once.

So - what do I need to do to get a registration code for videocharge studio?

Re: Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1942 is a reply to message #1937 ] Sun, 11 October 2020 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Hi, Bill.

Please, look at our email message for you.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Re: Videocharge Full is dropping audio when clipping - suggestions? [message #1943 is a reply to message #1942 ] Mon, 12 October 2020 08:53 Go to previous message
Okay, cool guys, I got the code, altho I haven't registered studio yet I will in the next day.

I sent you samples of the original video and the clips - including clips with teh audio drop - hopefully thats of soome help.

You guys have so far given me some damn fine customer service, better than I expected. So, cool.
Previous Topic:Uncompressed Video
Next Topic:create screenshots from output video files
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 23:45:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00474 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.