Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Movie drift / picture lag / sound too early
Movie drift / picture lag / sound too early [message #182] Fri, 03 April 2015 20:31 Go to next message
doubletake  is currently offline doubletake
Hello

I am adding a watermark to a movie (wav) which is 55 minutes long and rendered for 1mega/bit using Sony vegas.
After adding / re-rendering the file using Videocharge, the sound drifts off, meaning that towards the end of the movie the sound comes about 2 second too early Shocked !! It is like the opposite of lag. Or maybe the sound is OK but the movie lags behind.

Please advise
Re: Movie drift / picture lag / sound too early [message #184 is a reply to message #182 ] Sat, 04 April 2015 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
doubletake wrote on Mon, 03 April 2006 16:31

Hello

I am adding a watermark to a movie (wav) which is 55 minutes long and rendered for 1mega/bit using Sony vegas.
After adding / re-rendering the file using Videocharge, the sound drifts off, meaning that towards the end of the movie the sound comes about 2 second too early Shocked !! It is like the opposite of lag. Or maybe the sound is OK but the movie lags behind.
Please advise

This problem requires more detailed examination. Please write to support@videocharge.com, describe your problem and attach the config file to the letter.

Re: Movie drift / picture lag / sound too early [message #201 is a reply to message #182 ] Mon, 27 April 2015 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LadyB  is currently offline LadyB

Hello

Please advise

Was this issue ever resolved? If so could somebody post a fix for this?

I'm having this exact same problem when trying to add a watermark. Audio gets ahead of the video.

Thanks
Re: Movie drift / picture lag / sound too early [message #202 is a reply to message #201 ] Tue, 28 April 2015 09:28 Go to previous message
Videocharge Support  is currently offline Videocharge Support
LadyB wrote on Thu, 27 April 2006 13:16

Hello

Please advise

Was this issue ever resolved? If so could somebody post a fix for this?

I'm having this exact same problem when trying to add a watermark. Audio gets ahead of the video.

Thanks

We recommend you to update your version to v.3.5.8 that is available now at our "Download" page. If that doesn't help, please write to support@videocharge.com, describe your problem once more and attach your config file to the letter.
Previous Topic:Audio problem with VOB files
Next Topic:Creating JPG Thumbnail from Videos
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Tue Oct 22 10:26:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00563 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.