Home
Download
Purchase
Forum
Site Map
F.A.Q.
Support
About Us
Home » VideoCharge » VideoCharge Support » Video Charge Studio Demo Crashing When Mpeg2 or VOB inputted
Video Charge Studio Demo Crashing When Mpeg2 or VOB inputted [message #1626] Tue, 02 April 2019 02:08 Go to next message
bdb1  is currently offline bdb1
Guys

Just downloaded the demo before I buy this. I choose 'Add file'. It imports and then as soon as I click on the file the crash happens as per .jpg attached.

I have not tried this on two machines running XP and the other Windows 7. The files are .VOB's and .Mpeg2's. I even tried reconverting the Mpeg2 to Mpeg2. They are both NTSC at about 6Mb/s at around 104-170 MB's. It's a real shame because I really wanted to see this go! I am wanting to see the logo removal.

Cheers

Bdb

• Attachment: crash.jpg
    (Size: 305.07KB, Downloaded 2237 time(s))

Re: Video Charge Studio Demo Crashing When Mpeg2 or VOB inputted [message #1627 is a reply to message #1626 ] Sat, 06 April 2019 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

Could you, please, upload your source video file and the config file to our FTP server? (We have sent you this info by email)

Thanks.
Videocharge Team.
Re: Video Charge Studio Demo Crashing When Mpeg2 or VOB inputted [message #1628 is a reply to message #1627 ] Sat, 06 April 2019 19:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bdb1  is currently offline bdb1
Done. It is in your ftp now....or was in fact last night.
Re: Video Charge Studio Demo Crashing When Mpeg2 or VOB inputted [message #1629 is a reply to message #1626 ] Sun, 07 April 2019 17:25 Go to previous message
admin  is currently offline admin
Administrator
Hi.

We have fixed it.
Please, try new version from our site.

Regards,
Videocharge Team.
Previous Topic:Ordinal Not Found Error
Next Topic:Downloaded new studio Trial version says 'There is not enough disk space to instal these options&qu
Go to Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 20:48:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00491 seconds
.:: Contact :: Main site ::.